Came at the stage of building the internal development team.
backend; mobile; devops\dba\admin; system analyst; qa (automatisation and manual); support team.
Stack: Java\Go; Swift\Kotlin; QA Python; K8s\Jenkins.
- managing the adaptation process;
- implementation of the Performance Review process;
- automation of HR processes;
- continuous work with customers from the it department;
- planning the recruitment together with the heads of departments;
- conducting career planning together with department heads;
- identifying the training needs, creating and providing internal and external training programs;
- HR Branding: writing the correct description for SMM, presenting company's activities and tasks, vacancies for promotion.
- growth of the IT team from 10 to 52 people;
Full-cycle recruitment process;
Remote team management;
Interaction with hiring managers and technical teams;
Sourcing candidates from a variety of sources: personal network, job boards, internal
database, professional associations, user groups, referrals, etc;
Participation in IT conferences as a speaker;
Being an expert in initial screening of new clients and positions;
In-house training organization for recruiters;
Recruiting in the following areas: Data Science/Data Engineering; Development: С/С++/Kernel,
Embedded, Python, GameDev: C#/Unity, C++/UE4; DevOps, SRE, NOC, Linux/Windows system
administrators; Information security; Tech management and people with other great skills;