Was a software developer, programmer from 2002 to 2010
Now a Product Manager in a fintech company since 2010
A lot of hobbies in life
I am interested in participating in international IT projects
- Experience of delegation of authority, distribution of staff load, building balanced payments plans (salary)
- Organizing SLA. Negotiations with clients on disputable situations
- Found the approach to many employees. To work effectively, each programmer requires its special attention
- Market analysis, the ability to create long-term and short-term plans, I work on Agile
- Under my management there was almost no “turnover” of personnel. I keep by non-material motivation
- Experience with:
- customers (including foreign)
- government agency: tax office, financial monitoring, consumer supervision and etc
- Organized support center by phone and email with tasks in Redmine + ServiceDesk (HelpDesk)
- I tried different models of motivation
- Conduct negotiations by phone and face-to-face
- Experience with advertising channels and promotion: Call tracking, Google Adwords, Yandex.Direct, 2GIS, AVITO, forums, partnership programs, buying links, buying articles, SEO
- Understanding of SEO principles: keywords, PR Google, citation, weight of links, partner links
- Organization of the assembly and sale of touch-kiosks and payment terminals
- Experience with remote staff
- Organizing corporate events, team building
- Search and interviewing new employees, testing, education, probation
- Experience in a difficult situation such as salary reduction or fine with explanation of reasons
- Resolving conflicts between employees
- Organization of the sales department for cold and warm calls
- Was on many trainings and seminars for IT-managers
- Organizing of collaboration of many programmers on one project (version control systems TortoiseHg - Mercurial, Git, SVN)
- Experience in organizing a free workday for employees. Using special apps and services to control and accounting monthly work time.
- Active use of project and task management systems like Redmine, Jira and CRMs: Bitrix24, Megaplan, amoCRM
- Accounting contracts and documents
2008 - fully automatic user registration on the site, with the sendind instructions for user, individual encrypted keys for the software. Automatic payment control.
2009 - start of distribution using the SaaS model. The amount of income has become stable, the availability of software has increased.
2010 - development of processing server software for the payment system.
2011 - the first foreign client from the UAE, bought a full range of software and more than 600 copies of keys to it. Then there were clients from Ukraine, Belarus, made a project for Chile, Thailand.
2012 - development of a fiscal server system, when one fiscal registrar is used on many points. In this case, an exact copy of the fiscal receipt is printed on the points.
2013 - launch of an online store of vending equipment, components and related products.
2014 - development of payment software for Android for our payment system.
2015 - launch own payment system in Russia.
2015 - development of a cryptocurrency wallet for sale to several potential investors from Sweden and Panama.
2016 - work on servicing a foreign client according to the SLA model. Response to critical problems within 30 minutes, elimination within 60 minutes, penalties for the delay of each hour (there were several priority levels of tasks).
2017 - "A1", a large Russian investment company, chose us as the programmatic basis for the post offices (the development is completed).
2018 - an international bonus system chose us as a provider of payment software and payment infrastructure: our own processing, acquiring, crypto-exchange, SMS payment service, bank card project.
2019 - the development of a universal CashBack system, adding partners, a flexible system for calculating CashBack and fees, integration with the bank, receiving information about payments via cards (Visa, MasterCard), WEB system for employees, customers, agents.
Development of payment software in Delphi.
Working directly with devices via RS323 (COM port): printers, GSM modems, cash registers, bill acceptors, coin acceptors, dispensers, sensor controllers, watchdogs.
Streams, data exchange via the web via the API (XML, JSON, REST).
Connecting payment systems and gateways.
Creating a monitoring and management server in PHP: notifications, and settings. SQL, nginx.
I developed a design in Photoshop, created a corporate website, and later made an online store out of it.
Automatic system for updating prices from catalogs of suppliers.
All developments were from scratch, without CMS.
I supported the IT infrastructure of the enterprise, set up a local network, set up servers and helped users.
- Understanding network operation, routing, VLAN.
- VMWare ESXi, XEN Citrix, VirtualBox virtualization systems: installation, configuration, maintenance, problem solving.
- Linux (more Ubuntu, Debian): almost everything that was needed was done by myself or I can do it myself (from installation, to fine-tuning individual packages, assembling from source and many others).
- Windows Server: the experience was, but for a long time. I understand the principle, but the objects needs to refresh.
- Assembly of computers, servers, Raid-arrays, controllers, drivers, monitor calibration and printer profiling (X-Rite spectrophotometer), print server and RIP, and many others.
- Knowledge of Mikrotik and Router OS routers, a little bit of Cisco, simpler D-Link, TP-Link and other household ones.
- Installation and configuration of Zabbix from the server to writing scripts to transfer its own various parameters of the server and installed software. Including discovery rules, data prototypes, trigger prototypes, graph prototypes, etc. Analysis of the symptoms of the problem to find its cause.
- Experience with WireShark, GNS3 (network emulation system), port scanners, sniffers, softphones and more.
- Delegation of domains on Google, Yandex, subdomain management.
- Organization of corporate mail on Yandex and Google, management of mx-records and pkim-keys (so that notification letters do not fall into spam).
Прикладная информатика в экономике.
Бал при поступлении 49 из 50.
Разработка интернет-магазина на PHP во время обучения на собственном движке.
Подработка написанием курсовых и дипломных работ для выпускников экономических и IT-специальностей.