Highly qualified and solution-focused IT expert with over 12 years experience in large-scale IT projects. Proven track record of managing an IT function in the full scope of IT services and projects including managing people, processes and equipment. Substantial expertise in IT strategy, architecture and design, governance, cost allocation, sourcing, compliance and risk management. Extensive experience in IT function transformation. Sound knowledge of world recognized IT standards and best practices, along with knowledge of engineering, manufacturing and distribution of IT processes. Skilled in managing long-term IT strategies and projects in global companies. Possess a strong and engaging management style. Instrumental in streamlining and improving processes, enhancing productivity, and implementing innovations.
• IT infrastructure strategy, transformation, migration, consolidation, virtualization etc.
• Project management (PMI PMBOK) and Agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban)
• IT performance assessment
• IT consulting
• Architectural, development and operational methodologies incl. TOGAF, ITIL, ITSM etc.
• IT automation
• Data and business systems security
• Team management
• Ability to lead and motivate
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Liaising and negotiating
Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows, Linux (RedHat, SLES), IBM AIX, Oracle Solaris.
Virtualization and Clouds: VMWare vSphere/ESXi, Microsoft Hyper-V, Linux KVM, OpenStack, AWS, Azure.
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database, SAP HANA.
Applications: Microsoft Exchange, System Center products, VMware Horizon, vCenter products, Citrix XenApp, IBM WebSphere AS and MQ, SAP NetWeaver Platform.
BURA:Veritas NetBackup/Backup Exec, Enterprise Vault, IBM TSM, HP Data Protector.
Servers: IBM Power Systems, IBM/Lenovo System x, HPE ProLiant, Cisco UCS.
Data Storage and SAN products: IBM, HPE, NetApp, Brocade and Cisco SAN.