Last 5+ years worked with Drupal and Wordpress, experienced with popular PHP frameworks.
- write code, of course
- contribute (see https://wordpress.org/plugins/menu-image)
- code review (git, pull request) (https://github.com/zviryatko)
- setting up environment (linux, preferred apt-based distributives: debian/ubuntu, also work with RHEL)
- configure deploying process (CI, CD)
Also I have a weakness to DevOps technique.
- HTML/CSS (I can, but I won't)
- client-side JS (also I can, but better to hire front-end developer)
- work on/with Windows
- work for a food
- Drupal 6/7/8, good experience with most popular API's, like core, views, ctools. Knowledge of ubercart/commerce. Understanding of Drupal advantages and limitations. More https://www.drupal.org/u/zviryatko
- Wordpress, understanding why Wordpress is good for blogs and bad for any other projects.
- PHP, good OOP knowledge, also I read popular book by Matt Zandstra. Strict with code styles. No experience in TDD.
- DB, basic mysql knowledge (joins, indexes, transactions).
- Linux, last 8 years working with linux. Can setup linux-server, popular apps like redmine, gitlab, configure desktop for work (prefer Debian).
- Experienced in integration with 3rd-party payment gateways.