* Software engineer with emphasis on C and C++ (desktop and embedded software);
* Extensive usage of Qt and QML for cross-platform development (Windows, Linux, MSVC, GNU toolchain);
* Experience with Linux both as user and developer (x86 and ARM);
* Experience with writing drivers for NetBSD and Mac OS X;
January 2014 to present
* Oil/gas drilling telemetry receiver:
Drilling telemetry hardware + field operator display (embedded Linux, Qt/QML) + PC software (Windows, Qt);
Ported from Qt 4 to Qt 5;
Rewrote PC software from scratch using modular architecture;
Implemented network discovery;
Implemented support for new telemetry devices (depth gauge, radio acoustic channels);
Implemented recording of the operator calls (using OPUS codec);
Implemented remote client for PC software;
Technologies used: Linux, ARM, Bash, C++, Qt (network, serial ports, SQL, QML), MSVC, git.
* Freight tracker device (GPS, SigFox):
Implemented communication protocol and PC utility to display device sensor measurements and diagnostic data;
Technologies used: C++, Qt, USB-COM, git.
* GPS tracking device with GSM functionality:
Implemented several firmware subsystems (audio, calls, SMS);
Technologies used: embedded C++, OpenAT, git.
* Motorcycle firmware:
Implemented various parts of the motorcycle user interface;
Technologies used: Linux, C++, Qt, QML, git.
* Oil/gas pipe explosion extinguisher:
Implemented embedded firmware features;
Implemented features for PC diagnostic software - reading device diagnostic data, sensor measurements, device parameters, logs;
Rewrote the PC software from scratch using MFC Ribbon UI;
Technologies used: IAR 8051, embedded C++, Visual C++, MFC, git, Python (helper scripts).
August 2011 to January 2014
* Mac OS X kernel driver (kext) for the variety of professional USB audio interfaces:
Implemented audio streaming with low latency;
Implemented DSD support;
Added new features to control panel and other user space tools;
Technologies used: CoreAudio, Embedded C++, IOKit, Objective-C for Mac OS X, Xcode, svn.
* Electrohydraulic valve actuator firmware:
Implemented valve actuator user interface views;
Technologies used: Visual C++, IAR, svn.
* In-Car digital radio:
Prepared Android firmware with driver customizations;
Implemented Android application (internet radio playback, hardware radio playback);
Technologies used: Android, Linux, Java, NDK, C++.
* Implemented a driver for BCM5906M Ethernet adapter for Mac OS X (ported from FreeBSD).
Google Summer of Code:
* Google Summer of Code 2011 (NetBSD):
Successfully completed and implemented a library for creating pseudo-device drivers in user space.
Technologies used: C, NetBSD, CVS.
* Google Summer of Code 2012 (NetBSD):
Successfully completed and implemented H-Tree directory indexing in Ext3 file system driver for NetBSD
Technologies used: C, Linux, NetBSD, Ext3, git.
* Google Summer of Code 2015 (KDE):
Successfully completed, ported KSystemLog to KF5 and implemented journald support.
Technologies used: KDE, Qt 4, Qt 5, Linux, systemd, gcc, C++.
* Graduated from Bryansk State Technical University (BSTU), 2012, as a specialist.
* Graduated from post graduate school in 2016 at the same faculty.