University: Tomsk Polytechnic University; Czech Republic, Brno University of Technology (BUT, 2012-2013)
Specialty: Quality Management.
English: B2 or Upper-Intermediate
I play music, write some notes about life and love to film.
Working with foreign customers;
Managing the current clients;
-Sold more than 1000 items of sports goods;
-Assembled and sold 40 bikes and 30 snow scooters;
-Sold about 50 pairs of roller skates and ice skates combined;
-For the first time since the opening, our shop got revenue of 1 million 250 thousand rubles for a month.
- Searched for new clients among digital agencies on Clutch, LinkedIn, Facebook, DAN and etc;
-Contacted every day about 20-30 people via email or social networks;
-Analyzed companies and their products for custom emails and better communication;
-Sent approximately 1500 cold emails;
-Used Streak, Hubspot, Hunter.io, Voilanorbert and some other instruments for tracking and as CRM.
-Worked with Startups and investments from 100k$;
-Was responsible for the creation and development of partnerships between the company and the clients from Russia, Europe and the USA;
-Made about 50 custom letters per day;
-Found 1200 companies on Crunchbase and made contact with them on LinkedIn and via Email;
- Added 1000 contacts on LinkedIn and 980 on Facebook in IT sphere where talked about our projects;
-Used Mailchimp, Hubspot for the tracking cold emails.
-Managed CRM-base (about 5 000 clients). Returning inactive users, understanding the return structure;
-Made statements and presentations in PowerPoint and Excel (40 reports);
- Attracted potential users of the service, cold calls. Made about 10 cold calls per day;
- Worked with the Russian-speaking base, as well as with users of European countries, former Soviet republics, and native English speakers;
- Completed sales plan after the 2nd month of work in the company. Increased sales plan by 30%.
- Received incoming calls from the subscribers (about 90 calls per day);
-Advising on payment, equipment faults, sales of services and their promotion;
-Elimination of negative situations and objections;
-English language training (general rules of grammar, vocabulary, tasks decision);
-Searched for an information on the scope of the company, writing articles for the main pages of sites and their sections;
-Wrote articles on a given topic of suppliers as well as rewriting and copywriting.
• НИИ ТПУ, по специальности - "Управление качеством"
• Проходил учебу за границей, по программе обмена студентов в Чехии, в Брненском техническом университете.
• Разговорный английский ( имеется сертификат B2, диплом с перечнем дисциплин на английском языке). По результатам тестирования английского языка в 2013 году занял второе место среди студентов своего института.