Creating a system with can find information in articles and documents by user request using NLP. It is mean find not an exact phrase in the text but the understand meaning and find this in a text.
Creating a system with can answering for a user question using information from documents (NLP). It looks like a chat where the user asks a question and system give the answer.
Loading big data set from different databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB) to Elasticsearch (Logstash) and find duplicate records using Spark and AWS EMR cluster
// Passed automatically because Baikal System Group Comany became a part of CROC inc.
Development of a server application use technologies: java 8, Spring Framework 4, NoSQL database Cassandra, Apache Solr. Writing Unit-tests for most of the functions.
- Development from scratch REST server for mobile application for top managers. Use technologies: java 7, Spring Framework 4. Integration with existing enterprise content management system.
- Development from scratch mobile application for top managers for mobile platform: Windows Store, App Store and desctop application in WPF. Use technologies: С#, MVVM Cross, xamarin, WPF
- Started the development alone, then led a team of several developers
- Development from scratch mobile application for policies for mobile platform: Android. Use technologies: java, Android SDK
- Refinement and development of enterprise content management on the Documentum platform. Use technologies: java, DFC, WDK, DQL, Workflow
- Development of a backend for a multiplayer online game (MMORPG). Use technologies: PHP, phpDaemon, MySQL, Redis
- Development of an administrative panel to edit basic parameters of the game and players. Use technologies: PHP, Zend Framework, jQuery