By myself and also with the help of recruitment agencies (10%) сlosed over 60 positions: Senior Developers (Golang, C++, .NET, Python, React, IOS/Android), Senior QA, Senior DevOps, System Analysts, Mobile Team Lead.
- Work with team leads to formalize their needs and consult about market tendencies
- Established the hiring process in IT department
- Resolved the bureaucracy obstacles, created the candidates' database (Huntflow now)
- Build long-term relationships with candidates (some of them we hire after 1 year after 1st contact)
- Proposed and established the company's reference policy.
- Run 1-to-1 meetings' practice for all the managers and their people for more than people, including staff coaching and Individual Development Plans creation, used to facilitate the meetings.
- Helped to establish a new org.stucture of the department and to build a connection between new managers and their teams, helped new managers to handle their new roles in this way (BambooHR)
- HR Brand (New site)
- HR analytics (Total rewards, EVP, ROI, and others)
- Search for and bring in talent to open various positions
- Onboarding new employee
- Recruitment procedures improvement
- Oversee employee benefit programs and unemployment compensation
- Prepare and manage the Human Resources and Facilities budget
- Increased headcount (from 30 to 70 people)
- Implemented onboarding system allowing to increase the percentage of successfully passed probation periods by 20 percent
- Created an atmosphere where people work for the result as a real team