We are seeking for an ETL Developer to enhance our team working on data integration and data quality. The key skill expected from the successful candidate is ETL development (preferably using Business Objects Data Services tool). This professional will use the already created logic for data integration and will also be involved in a good deal of analytical job: making clear which attributes by which logic should be joined, which extra entities can enhance the existing data sets and getting in touch with the customer to obtain the details.
Taking into account global integration processes, data integration is getting one of the leading trends these days. New systems and new applications implementation constantly increases the demand on data migration processes. In the most of the cases such processes present only some part of our impressive projects, where the final goal is to build pretty analytical solutions to business. This could be an excellent opportunity for you to work in an expert team and a chance to get a deep knowledge in a particular business area (Telco, Retail etc).
• Collect data extraction and cleansing requirements in order to define and document the data migration/cleansing solution;
• Define mappings and business rules to transform legacy data into a client's EDWH;
• Define and document data transformations required to migrate legacy data to a client's EDWH, including: mappings, transformation rules, data quality checks, validation checks;
• Deliver specific detailed designs of the data migration/cleansing solution in SAP BODS;
• Performance tuning;
• Communication with customers (business trips are possible)
Desired Skills and Experience:
• 2+ years of ETL development;
• Strong skills in specification, development and testing of data migration tools;
• Knowledge of Business Intelligence(BI)/Data Warehouse(DWH) architecture concepts and principles;
• Skills in Data Warehouse (DWH) design;
• Sound experience with relational databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, DB2 or similar;
• Sound experience with SQL, PL/SQL;
• Knowledge of ETL tools: Business Objects Data Integrator(BODI) preferred, Informatica, DataStage or similar;
• English language (Speaking: Intermediate+).