Altoros, an established provider of software dev services and a Hi-Tech Park resident (Top 20 in Belarus), is looking for an in-house copywriter. The candidate will join our PR team to assist in company’s content activities (ranging from creating blog posts and press releases to compiling PPT slides and collaterals). We are looking for a full-time, highly-motivated employee who is addicted to writing and has a strong interest in tech PR and results-oriented content marketing. (Ongoing support and education will be provided on a daily basis, so you’ll have to be able to learn very quickly.)
- Prepare unique tech content in collaboration with our developers
- Distribute this content across the Web (posting on blog, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Assist in other content activities (collaterals, landing pages, slide decks, translations, newsletters, etc.)
- Excellent written English is a must (the Advanced level, C1); close to Proficient (C2) is preferred!
- We expect proven experience in writing tech content (blog posts, press releases, news, manuals, or “how-tos”) for the IT industry.
- Faultless grammar and attention to detail will be checked prior to an interview.
- Background in IT, journalism, or Internet marketing (WordPress, HTML, etc.) would be an advantage.
- Ongoing education in an innovative company with numerous corporate events and tech meetups
- Future career opportunities in writing, PR, content marketing, SMM, Internet marketing, or other relevant spheres
- The possibility to attend English classes led by a native speaker (in our Minsk office)
- Collaboration with native proof-readers and editors/journalists (remotely, US-based, A.E.)
- Cross-cultural experience between offices in Silicon Valley, UK, Norway, Denmark, Switzerland, Finland, Argentina, and Minsk
- Advantages of the Belarus Hi-Tech Park residence (official payroll, transparency, legislation, etc.)
- Free coffee, tea, cookies, table tennis, parties, outdoors fun, sport activities, and much-much more in a creative and professional environment!
Our ideal recruit could be a linguistic university graduate with 6+ months’ experience in writing newsworthy tech content. To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and portfolio (all in English).