We are looking for an experienced database developer to enhance our brave team working with a powerful and innovative in-memory platform SAP HANA. It is a great opportunity to supplement your core DB skills with new ones (Data Warehouse (DWH) modeling, HANA analytics development, full-text search and predictive analytics application creation). The successful candidate will be responsible for database design, programming and performance tuning. Strong technical and team-working skills with a self-motivated approach are highly appreciated.
• Practical experience with Oracle, MS SQL Server or any other RDBMS: design and development database structure; ANSI SQL / T-SQL / PL/SQL (DDL, DML, stored procedures, triggers etc.); SQL query tuning;
• Understanding of database server architecture;
• Understanding of RDBMS and OLAP concepts;
• English level: Intermediate (ability to communicate with foreign customers in oral and written form);
• Problem solving skills;
• Good communication skills;
• Ability to work successfully both individually and as a team member.
• 2+ years of the relevant experience is preferred;
• Knowledge of R-language is a plus;
• Experience in web-application development;
• Knowledge of any programming language is a plus;
• Knowledge of in-memory solutions, predictive analytics, full-text search concepts is a plus.
• Design, build and implement the database;
• Design, build and implement analytical / full-text search / predictive / real-time application;
• Performance tuning;
• Written and spoken communication with the customer;
• Business trips are possible.