You will be responsible for developing high-fidelity prototypes from wireframes, while coding high quality, compliant, user-friendly, and performance tuned interfaces. In this role, you will be expected to provide architectural and strategic user interface solutions.
You will work within the User Interface Development team, often working independently, but always as part of a multifunctional project team including application developers, architects and user experience analysts.
Your skillset and strong communication skills will enable you to convey development solutions to both your UI colleagues and business stakeholders equally. Where necessary you will be required to share knowledge with colleagues either through formal coaching or through collaborative programming.
• Be responsible for the development of user interfaces for new functional components;
• Participate in the continual assessment and improvement of existing user interfaces;
• Oversee development of interface code that meets accessibility and usability design best practices;
• Keep abreast of industry trends;
• Exposure to user experience analysis.
• Standards-compliance enthusiast;
• Accessibility and usability centered;
• Comprehensive knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues;
• Experience developing with an Agile approach.
• Exposure to microformats;
• XML, XSLT2;
• Java Spring.
Management and Leadership
• Technical English;
• Critical thinking and analysis;
• Good organizational skills.
• BS in Computer science or related field.
• Experience developing a high-transaction website.
• Opportunities for professional and career growth;
• Compliance with Russian labor Law;
• Additional medical insurance;
• Sports activities and corporate events;
• Technical and business related trainings;
• Friendly atmosphere;
• English classes;
• Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate.
Office location: Nizhniy Novgorod.