We are a multinational CPaaS provider offering a wide variety of communication services for businesses. Our carrier platform leverages local IP edge in 12 locations worldwide to ensure minimal latency from customer premises to the far end.We have a proven track record of solving complex customer challenges and beating competition in the Asia Pacific, European and US markets. Our customer references include Avast, Etsy, Canonical (Ubuntu company), Tesla, Unicef and other prominent businesses and non-profits.
Senior Product Manager, Internal Tools, and Processes
- You will lead the development of internal tooling that plays a key role in our operational success and you will help us build new and bring more consistency to the already-existing systems.
- Internal tooling includes a variety of products, including an internal customer support portal, lead/ad tracking software, and more.
- Product ownership is end-to-end, from defining strategy and goals in partnership with leadership all the way through polished rollout.
- This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Director of Product.
What you'll do
- Work with stakeholders across Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Operations and the Executive team to develop and release features focused on improving the efficiency and usability of our internal tools and services
- Build bridges across the organization — you'll set up the communication flows to bring the right people aboard at the right time
- Keep leadership and business teams updated on project timelines and results
- Adopt a Process Mining strategy to help inform the roadmap and product decisions
- Simplify, automate, or otherwise improve operational processes through new tooling, first and third-party platform integrations, and other improvements driving efficiency for the organization
- Create order from disorder and understand the “right” level of process to apply to different projects
- Communicate complex concepts and requirements through clear product specs
- Identify and track risks to software delivery and overall release schedule
- Handle rollout, release, post-launch support, and issue triage as necessary
What you need
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or a related technical field
- Strong English writing and verbal skills
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly assess and analyze complicated processes, and distill that complexity into simple and functional workflow solutions
- A huge plus if you have successful experience building CRM, BPM or helpdesk platforms
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Proven ability to coordinate cross-functional teams, create clarity and drive focus
What you get
- Competitive salary
- Relocation opportunity
- Access to 100% of your customer base at any time
- Opportunity to be in the driver's seat