Senior Backend Developer (to Cyprus)
Местоположение и тип занятости
FaceApp is one of the most popular photo (and now video) AI apps in the world.
The FaceApp editor, using technologies of neural networks and artificial intelligence, is able to turn ordinary selfies into professional-quality photos in a couple of taps.
A few facts about us:
- More than 500 million users;
- First place in the ranking of free applications for iOS in 154 and for Android in 99 countries, including the USA, Great Britain, France, Germany, Russia;
- The App of the Year in the App Store and Google Play;
- State-of-art image processing technology.
Our goal is to make photo and video processing simple, attractive and affordable for everyone. We are looking for like-minded people who are ready to join our friendly and passionate team in Limassol (Cyprus). Together we create a creative environment to develop and ensure the high quality of the product we are working on.
If you are passionate about modern technologies, want to learn new and grow professionally - the FaceApp team is the place for you!
We really appreciate our team and the relationships within it, and we hope that you, too, know how to build work in the key of a trusting and friendly atmosphere.
In addition to the photo direction, we are launching a video editing direction, and are looking for an experienced Senior Backend Developer to strengthen the team.
- Development of API for an application with hundreds of millions of users;
- Development of database architectures (PostgreSQL);
- Design and development of high-load photo processing services;
- Support for video processing service.
- Expert knowledge of Python 3;
- Experience with relational databases (for example, PostgreSQL, MySQL);
- Knowledge of basic network protocols.
The following skills and knowledges can be an advantage:
- Experience with cloud services AWS or Google Cloud, Tencent Cloud, Azure Cloud.
- Development experience in Go;
- Experience in the development of high-load services;
- Experience in developing API for mobile applications;
- Experience with Django, DRF;
- Familiarity with Docker.
- High remuneration;
- Relocation to Limassol (Cyprus);
- The cosy office opposite the sea (we have a "hybrid" form of work);
- Medical Insurance;
- Compensation of expenses for professional literature;
- Partial compensation for sports activities;
- Compensation for the purchase of a mobile phone (50%, once a year);
- Paid English lessons with a native speaker;
- Flexible working hours 09:00 to 11:00;
- An excellent opportunity, together with a professional team, to solve interesting and complex problems, to create a product that is used by millions of people.