Backend Team Lead
Местоположение и тип занятости
ApprovalMax is an innovative cloud approval workflow system that enables spend control and optimization for organizations of all sizes. Do you want to make the next move in your career with one of the fastest-growing technology companies in the cloud accounting industry? Are you comfortable with being surrounded by incredibly smart and driven people that push you to always get better? If that’s you and you’re ready for rapid growth, read on — you might be the one for us!
ApprovalMax develops SaaS software solutions for finance and accounting automation. We are operating out of Germany as well as Russia and the UK, and sell our products on the English-speaking markets worldwide. We are expanding and hiring an experienced, smart, collaborative, and hard-working Backend Team Lead.
- Leading and growing a team of talented engineers supporting them in prioritization, risk management, effort valuation and technical dilemmas;
- Participate in architecture design and development of a complex system using modern web technologies;
- Collaborating with the Product team to ensure the BE team has clear direction and priorities;
- Managing employee development and growth by providing coaching, mentoring and continuous feedback;
- Articulating team and personal objectives and targets;
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and improve performance, quality, and stability;
- Being the problem solver and the team’s go to person.
- Experience with leading (or a key-role) at least 2-3 complex SaaS architectures;
- Understanding: OOP, DDD, microservices, stateless/serverless;
- Experience as a .Net developer from 5 years;
- Knowledge of technology stack: C# 8, .net Core 3.1, WebAPI, DI (Autofac), Azure Stack: Queues, App Services, App/WebJob Functions. Cosmos/MongoDB, MSSQL, EF Core;
- Proven capabilities in software design, separation of concerns and backward/forward compatibility for data and APIs;
- Experience as a tech-lead/hands-on architect – advantage;
- Experience as a Tech Lead is a must;
- Superb interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Ability to manage the skilled engineers’ workload;
- Ability to act as an orchestrator of high-skilled engineers located remotely;
- Ability to move to a different location;
- Analysis and problem solving: strong analytical and troubleshooting skills with a solution-oriented mindset;
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and ability to work in a multicultural global environment with tight deadlines.
Benefits we offer:
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- The option to work from home and / or co-working locations;
- Being part of a great and successful team;
- With us expanding, your career may accelerate fast;
- Flexible location: work from anywhere you like;
- Paid vacations; sick leaves; co-financing your professional development courses; and so much more.