Our client, a large international commodity trading company, is expanding its internal software development team and is looking for specialists to join the team working on an identity management system.
- Implement and maintain identity and access management (IAM) solution based on One Identity products in accordance with the company's security policies and governance needs.
- Provide expertise on all technical questions related to the development of solutions.
- Onboard business applications to IAM solution.
- Support and develop application IAM onboarding methodology and processes.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Knowledge on backend (.NET or java or other) and SQL technologies.
- Able to work in virtual, global teams in a matrix organization, cross locations. Proven "pick up the phone and get things sorted"- attitude.
- Strong relationship management, analytical, problem solving, strategic agility, communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment against aggressive timeframes.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- English: C1 Advanced