About the Role
You will be responsible for design and implementation/improvement of cross-platform applications that runs on popular desktop and mobile devices using modern compilers and C++ standards. You will work with different teams and understand the existing product functionality, new user interface requirements and define software engineering architecture framework to enhance our existing and new applications and components.
What You Will Do
- Build, development and supports of Qt C++ software components that follow industry-standard design patterns, development methodologies, and deployment models.
- Develop excellent software for use in professional audio devices configuration and management.
- Collaborate with developers, product engineers and product owners throughout the development process.
- Collect, interpret and documents system requirements.
- Participates in component, subsystem and system concept design verifying key design parameters and evaluating design options.
- Solve and articulate complex problems with application design, development, and user experiences
What You Need
- Minimum 3+ years of technical experience in UI architecture development using QT/QML
- Minimum 5+ years of development QT/QML application for desktop and mobile platforms using QT/QML.
- Strong debugging skills, working with existing, complex code base.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What Makes You Eligible
- Be willing to travel domestically and internationally
- Be willing to work in our R&D center in Nizhny Novgorod
What We Offer
Work in our international team on brand new projects and using cutting edge technologies. Our employees get soft skills and technical trainings. We grant a package of additional benefits, such as flexible working time, medical insurance, English classes, HARMAN and Samsung products’ discount program, sport and event programs. We also grant Relocation package for candidates from other cities, composed of monetary bonuses and organizational assistance.