Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for a DevOps engineer with a breadth of experience in automating and maintaining infrastructure. You will be engaged in two products developed by two development teams. The products are
What you will be doing:
- Automate the stages of DevOps cycles: CI/CD, operation, monitoring
- Automate infrastructure with Infrastructure as Code approach
- Migrate the Web application to Azure Cloud via re-platforming
The built automation and configuration should keep the application highly available for thousands of users, it includes updating application servers using the Canary release approach, auto-scaling, monitoring.
- Becoming the go-to expert.
- Upholding high standards of infrastructure architecture
- Keeping high quality of the automation scripts source code
- English level - B1, ability to conduct business correspondence and communicate in English. You will be working with the internal team only. It’s ok if you make mistakes in English.
- At least 3 years of professional experience working with infrastructure development and deployment.
- At least 1 year of professional experience automating operational work using scripts
- Familiarity with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or Google.
Nice to have:
- Expertise in designing CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience in containerization, Docker, and Kubernetes.
The current languages and technologies that you will work with:
Azure Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS services), Windows, Terraform CDK, Ansible, GitHub Actions, TypeScript, PowerShell.
It’s not required to know all of them, but it’s necessary to be ready to learn when you start.
The applications are written on .NET Framework and .NET Core, databases: Azure SQL, MS SQL, MongoDB, Redis, Oracle.
- Fully remote work, contract with an Individual Entrepreneur
- Salary in Euros
- Paid vacation: 20 days per year
- Public holidays according to your national calendar
- Paid sick leave 5 days a year
- Awesome colleagues and pleasant working atmosphere
About the company:
Aqua cloud is a part of the Andagon group Gmbh. At Andagon, Germany’s No. 1 in IT quality assurance, many individual personalities work on exciting and demanding projects. Our company location is Germany and it is our mission to provide “quality made in Germany” with our products and services worldwide. aqua cloud GmbH has a successfully running solution aqua on the German market. Aqua's customers and users include private and public companies and corporations from the energy, financial, information, service, and other sectors.