We are a development team that is creating a social platform (https://corespirit.com) - a platform where customers can find and acquire practices that interest them, such as yoga, fitness, meditation, all kinds of additional practices, as well as buy related products, receive online and offline training.
The main functions of the platform:
- creation and maintenance of personal profiles;
- posting articles and comments on them;
- recommendation system;
- creation and booking of the provided services in accordance with the schedules;
- the creation and sale of educational materials;
- placement and sale of related products, etc.
We have a team of professional developers and designers. We have deep knowledge in building high-quality web and mobile applications. We have tried and tested practices that allow you to write high-quality code. We are constantly looking for interesting ideas that make it easier to create complex things.
The main technologies that we require are:
- Postgresql (SQL)
We also use Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins
The perfect candidate that we would like to join our team:
- Active, caring, enthusiastic, professional developer.
- Knowledge and understanding of how to write production-ready code, always take care of all cases handling, free resources, make cancelation possible, handle all raise conditions, cover tests.
- English: read/write/speak from C1+.
- High (in-memory, without google) knowledge about the tools you are working on (std libraries), codebase you're working, willingness and desire to learn.
- Has its own open-source projects and/or contributions to other open-source with confirmed PRs, has active GitHub with the interesting ideas or solutions.
- Tried and studied, has deep knowledge in various languages and technologies, including not popular ones.
Terms of cooperation:
We are ready to provide for a successful candidate:
- compensation above market ($3500 - 5000, discussed personally);
- an international team of strong developers where you can learn many interesting technologies and approaches;
- remote work;
- 5/2 full-time work only.