Parimatch Tech is an international product company that develops and provides tech and marketing solutions for the Gaming & Entertainment industry. Headquartered in Cyprus and operating globally, the company has R&D centers located in four countries, the largest of which is in Ukraine.
Hi-tech solutions and innovative approaches are what drive Parimatch Tech forward in the gaming market and remain its basis for success and development.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Design, implement, and maintain security controls needed to protect the company’s data;
- Test effectiveness of implemented security measures;
- Review architectural and configuration changes in our product to ensure security requirements are met;
- Assess new data security technologies, perform POCs, measure their success, and implement them into production.
Essential professional experience:
- 3+ years experience as Security Engineer;
- Understanding of the IT and/or software engineering processes and tools;
- Knowledge of AWS cloud technologies (security services);
- Windows/Linux administration;
- Practical experience with /SQL / NoSQL / other databases;
- Understanding of Data Warehouse architecture concepts and principles, database logical structure and design;
- Understanding of hardening, AAA (+ RBAC), data masking, data, and transport encryption, logging, etc;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience with data inventory, data classification solutions, DLP systems;
- Use of scripting languages for automating repeating tasks (python, bash, etc).
We care of your:
- Medical insurance/Sport compensation;
- Sport club participation (football, running, basketball or swimming clubs);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Bonuses according to company’s policy;
- Welfare (financial support in critical situation);
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops etc.;
- Free corporate library;
- Opportunity to visit our non-stop internal meetups: open talks, IT Pump, etc. as a participant or a speaker and exchange knowledge;
- A world-class team of T-shaped skilled professionals that share knowledge and support each other.
- Corporate parties and events (Pub Quiz, Carquest, etc.);
- PM Foundation activities (social responsibility events);
- Weekly events aimed at culture, arts, soft skills development.