We're glad to invite talented Front-end Developers for working on american e-commerce project.
We're working on the e-commerce solution that provides opportunity for organizing full a process of work an order from the choice of goods by the buyer for processing and ending with delivery one.
In the nearest future, we're planning to redesign all the modules of system, expansion and optimization of existing functionality, as well as integration of the solution with an IdP provider.
Good command English is must have!
- hands-on experience with at least one framework - React (preferred), Vue, Angular etc.;
- good understanding of building responsive single page applications;
- basic understanding of GraphQL and using them to consume services;
- familiarity with testing frameworks - Jest, Cypress etc.;
- practical exposure into build tools such as Webpack and/or other CI/CD pipelines;
- basic GIT proficiency and understanding of trunk based development;
- exposure to Agile processes with a test driven development focus.
- competitive salary;
- medical insurance;
- 100%-paid sick leave;
- remote work;
- relocation is possible if necessary;
- excellent opportunities for professional development, modern project technologies;
- language course and other professional programs;
- casual and fun environment.