Senior User Acquisition Manager
Местоположение и тип занятости
UA CREW / Senior User Acquisition Manager
We are a fast-growing international gaming company, looking for a strong Senior User Acquisition Manager!
- Manage full cycle of advertising campaigns: plan, run, optimize in accordance with KPI;
- Monitor, analyze and report campaign performance
- Come up with hypothesis, prioritise ruthlessly and run lots of experiments
- Work closely with in-house Art & Animation team to create new ad creatives: brainstorm, generate ideas, test ad creatives, analyze metrics, bring insights & ideas to the table
- Know Google or Facebook ad networks in details, keep track of new features & develop partner relationships with Google / Facebook managers
- Know the product - our Game, understand user behavior, how it affects product & marketing metrics, provide reasonable feedback to the product team
- Identify new opportunities on the market: partners, platforms, optimization techniques
Skills and requirements:
- Experience in UAM positions for at least 3 years
- Experience in buying with Google / Facebook ads for web / mobile for at least 2 years
- Understanding of attribution principles and experience with mobile trackers (Adjust / AppsFlyer)
- Technical degree / degree in advertising, or marketing, or other proven skills
- Genuine interest in social, gaming, analytics, and advertising
- Fluent English
- Fluent Excel (fluency in formulae and pivot tables) and / or Tableau
- Sharp eye and creative problem solver
- Execution oriented with prioritization speed and actions for delivering results
- An individual contributor & true team player
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + 13th salary
- Almost unlimited access to L&D Opportunities
- Medical insurance for the employee and family members
- 21 days Annual Leave + Any National Holidays that fall on a weekend
- Daily lunch in our office
- Individual workstation with the best high-quality Gear and Equipment
- Remote work: We work in an office and it's our culture. But don't be afraid. Our culture also has a foundation on fairness and trust. In agreement with the team leader, remote work is possible.
- Flexible working hours - Monday to Friday 09: 00-18: 00 or 10: 00-19: 00 (1hr lunch break)
- Fun corporate activities that explore our amazing island hub
- Unlimited access to our corporate bikes
- Feeling overloaded? Chill with a friendly console game round with your co-workers in our office lounge area
- 5 psychotherapy sessions per year at the company's expense from online accredited psychotherapy portals
- Full support for any relocation and / or work permit Issuance if needed
Do you have what it takes? Apply now!
You can apply for the job here on our Lever page.
* Note: Only CV's in English Language will be accepted.