KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY AND TASKS
- Work as a developer in a team, taking product development responsibilities for backend development and related processes, methods, and tools for SAP S/4HANA. You will be working on developing payroll calculation and legal reports to meet legal regulations for several countries.
- Write efficient and maintainable code in accordance with SAP standards, participate in testing and quality assurance activities.
- Work in accordance with the Agile development models (scrum, lean), which requires you to be self-driven and make decisions independently, as well as to be flexible in order to meet the needs of the team.
- Be a strong team player who can contribute to the overall success of the team and its deliverables.
- Effectively communicate with local and remote teams.
- 0-3 years.
- Experience in software development projects would be an advantage (internships, student jobs…).
- Graduates are welcome to apply.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- A degree in computer science, information technology, mathematics, engineering, or an equivalent subject.
- Basic knowledge in software design principles and object-oriented design.
- Working knowledge of any object-oriented programming language (C++, Java, etc.).
- Good English language skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in new, dynamic environments.
- Working knowledge of classic ABAP and object-oriented ABAP (preferable).
- Working functional or process knowledge of HR (preferable).