Местоположение и тип занятости
Cere Network is well on its way to defining the future of consumer data, e-commerce and NFTs, and is always looking for new and experienced talent to expedite its trajectory.
Our key innovation revolves around the Cere Decentralized Data Cloud powered by the Cere Network mainnet. Cere's Decentralized Data Cloud (DDC) is designed from the ground up to address today's enterprise need for individual user data encryption and privacy compliance while simplifying the customization and integration with today's intelligent (AI) data-driven personalization solutions.
About The Role
As a Full-stack engineer at Cere Network, you will help design and develop Core components of our products on ReactJS and microservices (NestJS). You will work on our customer-facing tools, UI prototypes for partners, internal tooling as well as interesting data visualization challenges in our analytics dashboards. We’re looking for a strong engineer who can work quickly on a small team to have significant ownership in our front-end & backend codebase and architecture. Ideally, you will not only look to help contribute, collaborate, and develop your career but will be willing to assist others in the development of their careers as well.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing for demos and customer onboarding, including customer-specific templating and SDK integration
- Development of cutting edge, high performance, fully tested front-end and backend blockchain and enterprise applications
- Maintain high code quality standards and ensure the quality of the code and products throughout the entire development lifecycle (DevOps)
- Collaborating with other engineering squads to come up with end to end cohesive architecture on new features
- Ensure continuous improvement in performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, usability, and availability of the platform
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- 2-5+ years of software engineering experience
- Solid ReactJS/React Native Experience
- Experience in building RESTful microservices
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL DB
- Build reusable components and libraries
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) along with applicable unit test coverage is highly desirable
- Experienced integration, and end-to-end testing using Jest or other tools
- Familiarity with Cube.js analytics and Mirage Elasticsearch query builder
- Familiarity with design patterns like SOLID, DRY, KISS
You’ll be joining a fantastic, multinational team that was gathered by Silicon Valley veterans with 50 years of experience from Amazon, Twitch, D-Link, and Bebo. We have a supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance. You will begin by learning from the experiences of our current team. Our Lead Engineers and HR managers will assist you with the onboarding process and work with you every step of the way.