Currently Exadel is looking for a talented Automation QA to join our friendly team! If you have a passion for building functional and code coverage test automation, you feel like automation testing is something you do to your heart’s content, we are the ones you are looking for. You will have a major role to play in building an automation infrastructure to ensure continuous deployment.
About Our Customer:
The customer develops technology that enables engaging, hyper-realistic digital product experiences. The goal is to make "every product playable," by combining the science of software with the artistry of computer-generated content. The customer's offices are in Amsterdam, Bucharest, and New York, and their clients include Adidas, Yamaha, Ralph Lauren, Electrolux, and Philips. The customer’s interactive designers and developers focus on creating virtual versions of customer’s clients' products.
About Our Project:
The project is a web-based solution that automatically generates visual content. It’s based on photorealistic 3D imagery, capitalising on the customer’s fifteen years of experience in that field. Once visual content is created, it can be used and reused across multiple types of media: images, videos, iOS apps, and more.
This idea has been very successful: in less than two years, the Customer’s solution has won contracts with Coca-Cola, Nivea, Heineken, L'Oreal, and others. As you can imagine, working with these companies requires knowing why, when, and how they produce the thousands of visuals that the Customer will automate. Now, the solution is changing every day to accommodate lessons learned.
- At least 3 years of experience on similar role
- Solid knowledge of test theory and SDLC
- Strong skills in test design, test documentation creation and support
- Hands-on experience (both, manual and automation) in UI testing (Web) and API testing
- Test automation of Web applications: Protractor/Selenium WebDriver, Page object, Cucumber, Mocha, xUnit, and TypeScript/C#
- English at least intermediate level (able to communicate verbal and written)
Nice to have:
- Experience in load testing
- Experience with CI/C
- Create and maintain scalable test automation frameworks
- Integrate auto tests in CI/CD pipelines
- Review and test project documentation (specifications, designs etc.)
- Create and support test documentation (test plans, suites, cases, check-list, test data)
- Perform functional and non-functional testing
- Manage and monitor defects
- Improve and implement test process
Advantages of Working with Exadel:
- You can join any Exadel Community or create your own to communicate with like-minded colleagues
- You can participate in continuing education as a mentor or speaker
- You can take part in internal and external meetups as a speaker or listener. We support you in broadening your horizons and encourage knowledge sharing for all of our employees.
- You can learn English with the support of native speakers
- You can take part in cultural, sporting, charity, and entertainment events
- Working at Exadel means always upgrading your skills and proficiency, so we provide plenty of opportunities for professional development. If you’re looking for a challenge that will lead you to the next level of your career, you’ve found the right place.
- We work hard to ensure honest and open relations between employees and leadership, so our offices are friendly environments