Местоположение и тип занятости
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future.
So why not join us as a Development Lead and start something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Participating in the development of Digital Marketing & Sales websites, eCommerce and Mobile Applications;
- Cooperating with the internal client – an Automotive Aftermarket department;
- Being responsible for release planning, versioning, patches and documentation creating;
- As a Development Lead, taking responsibility for all technical aspects;
- Assessing customer requirements from a technical perspective with respective effort estimations and assisting in the design and development of proof of concept and prototypes;
- Providing guidance to internal/external developers and creating software specific templates and guidelines.
What distinguishes you:
- 5+ years of professional experience in the operations and development of complex web applications and/or eCommerce systems;
- Experience in leading 'Development or Operations' Teams, ideally in an international environment;
- Proven implementation of professional software engineering methods for the full software development life-cycle (incl. DevOps, Test Automation);
- Strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle (engineering requirements, design, implementation and testing);
- Proven skills in the operations and support of Kubernetes- and Docker-based applications, ideally with the knowledge of Cloud environments, such as Microsoft Azure;
- Experience in operations with the whole lifecycle of (e.g. release planning, analysis and monitoring tools);
- Good English skills.
- A contract of employment and a competitive salary (incl. the annual bonus);
- Flexible working hours, a home office after the pandemic as well;
- Diverse work environment, professional support, an opportunity to share knowledge and best practices;
- Local and global job opportunities within Robert Bosch;
- Access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Private medical care and life insurance;
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses;
- Benefits for families (for instance, summer camps for kids);
- Relocation package to Poland;
- An opportunity to buy Robert Bosch products at an attractive price;
- A Referral Bonus Program;
- Non-working days are 24 and 31 December.
The indicated salary is gross.
Due to the legislation specifics, please apply following the link: