Middle or Senior Data Scientist (f/m/d)
Местоположение и тип занятости
ProteiQ is a Berlin based Life Science company whose mission is to make state of the art proteomics accessible to everyone. Founded by the team that combines academic and industrial excellence, ProteiQ develops a unified scalable platform for NextGen proteomics.
Team work and data-driven decisions are at our core. We are obsessed with success of our customers and expect each team member to take the full ownership of doing the right thing.
We are looking for a
Senior Data Scientist (f/m/d)
who is driven to build an outstanding biotech venture with the help of a strong technical & entrepreneurial team, and secured funding. You will be responsible for developing new and optimizing existing algorithms for processing DIA-MS proteomics data, applying both optimization and machine learning tools.
You will be working along the biochemistry / bioinformatic specialist to deliver significant impact on the company.
As Senior Data Scientist at ProteiQ your tasks will be to:
- Solve quantitative challenges using a range of tools from linear regressions to predictive DeepML algorithms;
- benchmark ProteiQ’s pipeline against competing solutions, find improvement potentials and implement them in liaison with bioinformatics team;
- review scientific publications evaluate published approaches and develop comparable or better solutions for internal challenges;
- prepare papers for peer reviewed publications, abstract for conferences and presentations for (inter)national conferences
- You hold an advanced degree in theoretical physics, applied mathematics or a related field with proven quantitative skills. PhD is a plus, but not required;
- You have a documented track record in data science with demonstrated ability to problem solving;
- You are a team player, with strong communication skills and ability to clearly present the results and explain plainly complex phenomenon;
- Python or R programming languages are you dream tools, competency in C++ is a plus;
- You are at least B2 level in English;
- Employee Share Options
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Participation in conferences, scientific publications
You will have 3 interviews with current team members & will be asked to solve a small quantitative task.