Are you looking for new ways to spice up your career? At Codete, we have plenty of exciting career opportunities for foreign colleagues. We already hire many eastern European talents from Ukraine, Belarus, or Russia.
Codete is not just a software company, it’s a place where tech-enthusiasts can grow by doing what they love and feel valued for what they are. We’re experienced, agile and versatile: we work with a wide range of technologies in projects from many different industries, and the majority of our team are senior-level specialists. At Codete, there’s always something new to learn!
Our German-based client's main domain is the production of home energy storage systems for storing energy from renewable energy sources. Their leading-edge know-how of modern energy storage technology and digital networking of decentralized energy production offers lots of exciting possibilities. Together we are looking for a Senior Python Developer with AWS to join our team. Our partner sells PV batteries to (mainly) private customers to allow them to use more of the energy generated by their PV system. The goal of the project is to enable offering energy-related services to the customer that make use of the customer’s battery. These services include using the batteries to stabilize the electric grid in Germany as well as supplying the customer with additional energy in times of low PV production. We are building a scalable platform that aims to provide these services to our customers. Our team is responsible for automating: contract creation from orders, market communication (with other parties in the energy market), creating invoices. Our goal is to automate these processes as much as possible. With subsidiaries in Europe and the USA, you'll be part of an exciting international community. If you want to grow with us and help shape the future of energy we are looking forward to your application.
Tech stack: Python, AWS Services (e.g. EC2, API Gateway, Lambda, S3), R, Data Bases, Jira, Confluence
Location: Kraków, Lublin, Remote
- Co-create and improve the global energy retail platform
- Overlook to complex interdependencies and find the best architectural concept for a digital tool
- Enforcement of DevOps practices
- Develop using modern open-source frameworks and tools like GitLab, Python, AWS Lambda, etc.
- Continuously deliver software in an agile scaled scrum setup
- Share your concepts and knowledge with your team colleagues in Backlog Refinements, Sprint Reviews, Code Reviews, and be open to suggestions for improvement
- Improve constantly your Scrum, DevOps, and Continuous Delivery skills and abilities
- Keep your knowledge up to date with training courses, workshops, and user groups
- Working experience in agile cross-functional teams
- Several years of professional experience as a developer
- Experience in conceptualizing software and in the development of backend services
- Experience with CI/CD setting-up
- Very good knowledge of Python (or a comparable programming language) and good knowledge of AWS (e.g. EC2, API Gateway, Lambda, Amazon S3)
- An independent working style with great analytic and conceptual skills
- Ability to work with a completely distributed team where communication is crucial
- Experience in using Jira / Confluence as tooling, version management (Git) as well as relational databases and document-based databases
- Hands-on mentality, ability to work in a team
- Strong communication skills as well as a goal- and solution-oriented way of thinking and working
- Experience in test-driven development and continuous delivery
- Good knowledge of English (B2+), ideally also German
Moving to a different country is quite a challenge and we know it, that is why we offer an attractive relocation package and support on your journey. You can count on us to assist you with your Visa as well as work and residence permits. We will gladly help you with finding accommodation, learning Polish language, and enrolling your kids to school. You will also receive a one-time 5000 PLN bonus (gross) to help you settle.