Data Base Developer
Местоположение и тип занятости
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future.
So why not join us as a Data Base Developer and start something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- SQL statement (performance) tuning for newly developed features;
- SQL statement (performance) tuning existing features based on the AWR report analysis;
- Regularly monitoring the database load;
- Regularly optimizing the database configuration;
- Establishing read-only interface to REDLake on a database level;
- Monitoring DB.
What distinguishes you:
- Deep understanding of SQL performance tuning;
- Deep understanding of PLSQL development;
- Deep understanding of Oracle 12c/Oracle 19c features;
- English B2.
- A contract of employment and a competitive salary (incl. the annual bonus);
- Flexible working hours, a home office after the pandemic as well;
- Diverse work environment, professional support and an opportunity to share knowledge and best practices;
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment;
- Broad access to professional trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Private medical care and life insurance;
- Sport pass, co-financing lunches, language courses;
- Benefits for families (for instance, summer camps for kids);
- A Referral Bonus Program;
- Non-working days are 24 and 31 December;
- Relocation package to Poland.
The indicated salary is gross.
For a Junior position the salary is USD 2025-2550, for a Senior position the salary is USD 4050-5300 (approx.)
Due to the legislation specifics, please apply following the link: