Местоположение и тип занятости
About The Giving Block (TGB)
TGB is a venture capital-backed company that makes it easy for nonprofits to accept cryptocurrency donations like bitcoin while also offering donors a more tax-efficient way to support their favorite causes. We are the marketing leading provider and work with 400 nonprofits, including some of the largest (like United Way Worldwide and American Cancer Society). We are raising millions of dollars worth of crypto per month and are growing quickly.
Our goal is to make accepting cryptocurrency donations just as easy as credit card donations. Join us in equipping millions of nonprofits around the world to accept cryptocurrency donations.
- Managing the full lifecycle of the recruitment process from application to the first day of potential candidate
- Source and hire Senior, Lead positions
- Partner closely with hiring managers to understand their requirements and conduct effective screening using various recruiting and selection tools
- Measure efficiency and effectiveness of candidate pipeline
- Work with feedback
- Build a robust talent pipeline for present and future hiring based on business needs
- Source and attract candidates across the world using different social media channels, job boards, paid to advertise, recruitment agency
- Responsible for extending offers, negotiations, and getting candidates onboard
- Supporting New Hire onboarding
- Involve in talent attraction, employer branding, and employee engagement activities
- Continuously improve and look out for recruiting best practices
- Develop a positive candidate experience by communicating timely updates and finding creative ways to optimize our interview process and internal workflows
- At least 3-4 years of working experience in the end-to-end recruitment process
- Good English skills in terms of reading, writing, speaking and listening
- Good knowledge of recruitment methodologies
- Excellent communication, and negotiation skills in dealing with all levels of people.
- Possibility to work part-time or project-based
- Remote First: Flexible work location and hours
- A fast-paced environment without bureaucracy
- Annual team-building meetup in Europe