Osome is a Fintech startup with offices in London, Singapore and Hong Kong. We are building services allowing small and medium businesses to manage their Financial, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Payroll and Secretarial services with ease, efficiently, all fully digital and at very competitive rates. Our goal is to bring great user experience, high turn-around speed and excellent quality into these mundane tasks. We accomplish this by investing a lot into technology, AI and automation.
Data analyst will help product teams to make the right decisions, test hypotheses and pick a proper direction of evolution. As a Data analyst in our team you will have an opportunity to impact product development and growth, see different sides of business and know how to find the key insights to help people in various roles and functions.
- Collect business needs, provide insights to maintain product data-informed, -inspired and -driven
- Search for interdependencies, share main findings and give suggestions based on the analysis
- Build reports and automate them: design, implement, test, analyze, visualize, schedule
- Identify improvements for data collection and storage, align with DWH team
- Create profound and comprehensive analytical coverage for a product
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in fields such as: Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, Physics, Engineering. MIPT, MSU, HSE are preferable.
- High analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze and interpret significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Math statistics proficiency
- Solid knowledge of SQL
- Good understanding of relational databases
- Competitive remuneration with regular appraisals, strong founders and team (we've launched multiple successful startups), great growth and learning opportunities
- Opportunity to join a startup experiencing fast growth (A round closed in June 2021) and influence the future of corporate services (millions of potential clients in our markets)
- No bureaucracy: we work together to help you achieve your ambitions, answer to client needs and help the company grow
Join the team of ex-employees from Google, Yandex, Tinkoff, Alfa-Bank and start work that will really matter.
We will consider CV and cover letters in English only.