Osome is a Fintech startup with offices in London, Singapore and Hong Kong. We are building services allowing small and medium businesses to manage their Financial, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Payroll and Secretarial services with ease, efficiently, all fully digital and at very competitive rates. Our goal is to bring great user experience, high turn-around speed and excellent quality into these mundane tasks. We accomplish this by investing a lot into technology, AI and automation.
Technologist will help product teams to create client-oriented solutions, release applied features and new product mechanics. As a Technologist in our team you will have an opportunity to impact on product development and growth, see different sides of business and know how to find the key insights to help people in various roles and functions.
- Invent, prove and implement new processes and products
- Come up with new ideas with data-inspired approach
- Create, specify and bring technical tasks to release
- Defend a result with analytical coverage
- Search for product insights and points of growth
- Collaborate with different stakeholders to create top-notch cross-product solutions
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in fields such as: Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering. MIPT, MSU, HSE are preferable.
- High communication skills. Experience in public speaking and upper-intermediate English (B2) are highly preferable.
- Strong analytical mindset. Ability to get to the bottom of the task.
- Assertiveness, meticulousness, efficiency. Ability to get the job done.
- SQL and Excel knowledge is welcomed.
- Competitive remuneration with regular appraisals, strong founders and team (we've launched multiple successful startups), great growth and learning opportunities
- Opportunity to join a startup experiencing fast growth (A round closed in June 2021) and influence the future of corporate services (millions of potential clients in our markets)
- No bureaucracy: we work together to help you achieve your ambitions, answer to client needs and help the company grow
Join the team of ex-employees from Google, Yandex, Tinkoff, Alfa-Bank and start work that will really matter.
We will consider CV and cover letters in English only.