iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Our #ilogos_team unites professionals that love, live and breathe games we dare say. This is a place where you’ll find freedom of action and where bureaucracy and micromanagement are unheard of. Now we are growing rapidly and looking for professionals to join the team.
- Make your personal contribution to the games millions of people are playing;
- Develop yourself professionally in an atmosphere of trust and support that feels more like a family;
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world on your own schedule;
- Get your support from the teammates and the company.
Main task pool to the project:
- In-game analytics: monitoring of the main mobile application indicators, preparation of reports, pattern discovery;
- Consideration of data architecture and automation;
- Marketing analytics: analysis of marketing campaign effectiveness and pattern discovery;
- Monetization analytics: analysis of subscriber conversion funnel, the formation of cohort and LTV models, pattern discovery.
The objective is to build a process of measuring the unit economics of a mobile game.
With your thoughts, our business will reach new heights and will make our users even happier and better:)
Skills you need to perform the tasks efficiently:
- 2+ years of experience in a Game company working with product analytics;
- Creating analytical structure from the ground up;
- Experience with product analytics systems (e.g. Delta DNA, Amplitude, Firebase, etc.);
- Solid knowledge of SQL;
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel and visualization tools;
- Analytical mindset; ability to structure information and dive deeper when it is needed;
- Experience in Python is a plus;
- A\B testing.
What we offer:
Our people are what we value the most at iLogos. We treat everyone with respect no matter where you are from or what you believe in. If you share our values which are Mastery, Maturity, Trust & Care, and Positive Mindset — we are a perfect match for each other! Join #ilogos_team and we guarantee you an opportunity for growth, support, an atmosphere of trust and care that feels more like a family.
And as well:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 10 paid sick leave days;
- Offices locations in Kyiv and Kharkiv;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Corporate English classes;
- Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
- Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and more other benefits :)