As Lead Unity Developer you will launch new projects, improve and extend the technical expertise of the company, define and optimize processes, assemble teams, and help people grow. Inside iLogos you will be able to explore many technologies and industry best practices. This position is the best place to demonstrate your leadership and management skills.
- 5+ years of Unity game development experience;
- Released projects in the portfolio;
- Strong Unity expertise;
- Broad knowledge of game development process — from planning to delivery and live ops;
- Estimation and planning skills.
Nice to have:
- Freelance experience;
- English (intermediate+);
- Team leading\management experience (formal or informal);
- Agile practices knowledge and understanding.
iLogos Game Studios provides solutions for mobile game developers no matter how challenging the project or task is. We’ve been around since 2006 and in that time frame we have successfully completed 400+ projects and have become a partner of choice for EA, Sony, Disney, Rovio, Ubisoft, and many other companies.
Benefits and conditions:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world;
- Flexible working hours;
- 20 paid vacation days;
- 10 paid sick leave days;
- Offices locations in Kyiv and Kharkiv;
- Accountant support and full taxes coverage;
- Corporate English classes;
- Courses, workshops, training, and conferences reimbursement;
- Corporate events, team buildings, gifts, and more other benefits :)