DINS is a development center of an American company RingCentral, a leading developer and provider of cloud communication services for business. We participate in the development and support of UCaaS solution with a wide range of functions: messaging, video, phone, faxes, contact center, etc. More than 400 000 companies from the USA, Canada, the UK choose the solution, in which development and support we take part every day!
RCV team is developing video meeting and collaboration platform built from the ground up by RingCentral to address today’s dynamic workforce's changing behaviours. RingCentral Video is tightly integrated into market-leading RingCentral MVP application and allows users to join meetings instantly, share their screens, and get work done faster.
Our technology stack:
- Java, Scala, NodeJS, C++, ReactJS, WebRTC;
- Apache Kafka, MongoDB;
- AWS Services;
- Provide ongoing support for production environment, troubleshoot, manage and resolve incidents, perform root cause analysis, facilitate blameless post-mortems;
- Actively contribute to production stability improvements (monitoring, processes improvements, automation);
- Develop infrastructure solutions;
- Implement CI/CD processes;
- Design automated software and product upgrades, change management, and release management solutions;
- Communicate and collaborate with adjucent teams (Operations, QA, Development);
- Continuously improve and share knowledge of system, update documentation;
- Take part in a 8x7 on-call rotation (split with US and CN teams).
- Solid knowledge and and strong experience in production support activities;
- Understanding of SRE principles and DevOPS practices;
- Good knowledge of Linux and popular open source applications;
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP networks;
- Expertise automating system administration tasks with configuration management tools;
- Good knowledge for one of scripting languages;
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools and ability to implement deployment activities automation;
- Familiar with application and service monitoring tools and techniques;
- Strong communication skills and systematic problem-solving approach;
- English: Pre-Intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Development experience;
- Ability to read and troubleshoot Java code;
- Familiarity and practical experience with virtualization/cloud technologies;
- Familiarity with WebRTC, practice experience in audio/video-conferencing system support;
- Experience in ELK usage, Grafana, Prometheus.
- Remote - is ok of course! Office 10 minutes walk from the metro. Nonresident candidates are provided with a Relocation Bonus.
- Ample opportunities for self-realization, professional and career growth
- A team of professional colleagues who are passionate about their project
- The ability to work in a flexible schedule
- Possibility of business trips to foreign representative offices of the company (USA, China) and relocation to the US office
- Indexed wages, 100% sick leave and vacation pay
- Vacation 28 calendar days, payable 100% according to the current rate
- Corporate training programs, English courses
Для оперативной связи пишите в Telegram: @malecvika (Виктория), отвечу на все вопросы по вакансии =)