Местоположение и тип занятости
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future.
So why not join us a DevOps Specialist and start something remarkable?
You will work in projects related to:
#IoT #ConnectedIndustry #DigitalTwins #EnterpriseKnowledgeGraphs #DataDrivenBusiness #GraphDatabase #DistributedSystems
Your contribution to something big:
- Designing, building & running the Knowledge Layer as a component of the RB Semantic Stack;
- Contributing to the service ramp-up and enhancement;
- Testing & evaluating new product features in close alignment with the project stakeholders, customers and vendors;
- Closely collaborating within the international Knowledge Layer platform Team;
- Close technical exchanging with a software vendor on a further platform development as well as operational tasks;
- Driving the platform industrialization through further deployment automation, configuration, upgrade and maintenance processes;
- Supporting platform stabilization, e.g. through implementing the enhanced monitoring capabilities;
- Providing expert product support to customers (e.g. a root-cause analysis of non-standard issues);
- Investigating future deployment scenarios (e.g. Docker, Public Cloud) based on the deep technical knowledge of the platform architecture;
- Technology Stack: Linux, Ansible, Splunk, Python/Bash, Cambridge Semantics Anzo Platform (scalable & distributed Knowledge Graph platform).
What distinguishes you:
- Experience in operating Linux-based applications, ideally within the context of distributed systems;
- Experience with the automation tools deployment (ideally Ansible) and at least one scripting language (Bash, Python, etc.);
- Good understanding of IT concepts, especially related to operations, security, distributed computing and (graph) databases;
- Profound analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Confidence in working on the conceptual level all the way to the technical implementation;
- Communicative and open mindset for a virtual collaboration in the internationally distributed team;
- University degree in Computer Science, IT, Engineering or related fields;
- Fluent English skills;
- Willingness to travel.
- Professional development (trainings, development plans, defined career paths, international assignment opportunities);
- Working in a dynamic environment for the innovative company with a strong position on the worldwide market;
- Benefit package (private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings);
- Relocation package to Poland.
The indicated salary is gross.
Due to the legislation specifics, please apply following the link: