DevOps Engineer (Terraform, Consul, Docker, Kubernetes)
Местоположение и тип занятости
StreamLayer is next-geneneration interactive media company, backed by one of the leading sports-tech VC funds in the U.S., that is focused on building beautiful, elegant and engaging experiences around live sports video. We’re an engineering company that thinks big and takes risks, that works directly with global leaders in technology, sports, and media.
We’re looking for great engineers who are curious and collaborative visionaries because your work is at the core of everything we do. We want people who are excited about tackling the hard problems in technology and who love building tools that power incredible interactive experiences for mobile, web and connected TV. Together, we will create and iterate on the interactive video technology of the future — for millions of users. Join the StreamLayer Team!
We are a young, innovative VC-backed company using bleeding-edge technology to create interactive next-generation viewing experiences for livestream sports, news, music, and more. We currently are seeking a skilled DevOps Engineer to add our great engineering team on a long-term basis (1 year or more).
We are looking for a developer who can efficiently work in the remote team.
What technologies you would need to work with:
- DevOps: Terraform, Consul, Docker, Kubernetes, Chef
- Programming languages: Node.js and/or Go
- Cloud platforms: Google, Amazon
How we work:
* Agile methodologies (adapted SCRUM)
* Using best practices to develop: writing extensive documentation, performing code reviews, TDD, semantic versioning, static code analysis, CI/CD
* Using bleeding-edge tech
* Flexible working schedule with mandatory daily standups
* Possibility to work in the US time zone would be a plus
We expect that you can show how you work (OSS projects, code samples, ideas, etc).
In addition to a competitive salary we offer a generous benefits package that includes vacation, health insurance, new equipment loan (free after 1.5 years working), co-working reimbursement and education budget.