Spiral Scout is a full-service software development company based in San Francisco, with offices in Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, and remote employees all over the globe. Our custom software solutions are used by 168 of the top 200 Forbes Global companies and we have 4.9 out of 5-star ratings on Clutch.co.
As a company, we’re proud to actively support and contribute to the open-source software community. Our Spiral Framework, RoadRunner and Cycle ORM are used by millions of people each day. We are looking to build our team with curious, passionate, and intelligent problem-solvers that take ownership of their work and are great teammates to work with.
Once you are a part of our team, you’ll enjoy a well-balanced work and life routine through initiatives like our Friyay policy - which provides everyone in the company with alternating paid Friday’s off. Please reach out if you feel your values and work ethic match what we are looking for and you feel excited about growing your career with us.
We are looking for a Senior/Lead Frontend developer to work closely with the team and new projects in different business domains.
If you are interested in working on challenging projects that will grow your skills, enjoy amazing benefits, get every other Friday off (see below) and work with an engineering team that will make you look great, let's talk.
What You Will Do:
- New projects estimation;
- New projects launch (from scratch);
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders;
- Projects' kick-off to Support team after its delivery;
- Software development process organization/adaptation (Code Review, Code Analysis, Troubleshooting).
What We'd Like To See:
- 4-5 years of experience as a Frontend Developer;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- Strong experience with ReactJS/Redux/TypeScript;
- Basic knowledge/understanding of other most popular Frontend frameworks;
- Architecture experience in both single-page and server-side rendering applications;
- Experience with application performance and accessibility analysis, and SEO techniques;
- Troubleshooting (ability to in the most effective manner to eliminate technical issues);
- Solution-Making (ability to propose the most effective technical solutions);
- Teamwork (effective and constructive communication with the team);
- Self-organization (ability to work w/o external control);
- Communication (conduct effective communication with the team, management and the client);
- Multitasking (ability to switch between projects and/or tasks);
- Broad-mindedness and a strong desire for self and team education.
Our offer and social benefits package:
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Additional 3 sick days off;
- 25 calendar days of vacation;
- English classes;
- We pay for job-related courses, conferences, and seminars you'd like to attend;
- Regular performance reviews and salary increases based on performance.
We also provide the following:
- Flexible work hours;
- Remote work;
- Family atmosphere;
- Holiday and birthday gifts;
- Employee’s professional and personal development.