Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for Technical Writer
The driving force behind BrainRocket's success is our unwavering belief in clear and effective communication. We’re searching for an experienced technical writer to join our team and help take our data interchange to new heights. As an ideal candidate, you have proven experience in a highly technical field of software development. Your ability to evaluate and analyse complex information is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help people understand things that are, well, hard to understand.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex topics
- 2-4 years’ industry experience as an effective technical writer, content writer, or similar positions
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for multiple audiences
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritisation
- Firm understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Experience with Atlassian Confluence and Jira
- Previous software development experience would be a plus
- At least Intermediate lvl of English
Objectives of this Role
- Develop comprehensive documentation that meets organisational standards.
- Obtain a deep understanding of products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
- Write user-friendly content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets internal users up for success.
- Develop and maintain detailed databases of appropriate reference materials, including research, usability tests, and design specifications
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements and documentation.
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organise, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralised storage.
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture that upholds organisational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration.
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability
We offer excellent benefits, including but not limited to:
- People-oriented management without bureaucracy
- Learning and development opportunities and interesting challenging tasks;
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members;
- Relocation package (tickets, staying in the hotel for 2 weeks);
- Company fitness corner in the office for employees;
- Opportunity to develop language skills and partial compensation for the cost of language classes;
- Birthday celebration present;
- Time for proper rest and 24 working days of Annual Vacation;
- Breakfasts and lunches in the office (partially paid by the company).
Join Brainrocket and rock with us!