This project is a 3D visualization of museums, concerts, construction sites, hospitals, factories, etc. The platform is helping companies reduce travel, carbon emissions, and ensure business continuity through COVID. A host uses a 360 camera to share a space in real-time with remote participants.
For this project, you will need AR glasses, which are also developed by this client.
The project is post-revenue and growing fast, being a part of the current 500 Startups cohort.
— Experience with Camera APIs, hardware-accelerated encoders/ decoders, media processing;
— Experience with at least one of the graphics APIs (OpenGL, Metal, Direct3D, etc.);
— Experience with AR frameworks;
— Upper-intermediate English level.
Will be a plus:
— Experience with real-time communications using WebRTC;
— Experience with OpenCV and different image recognition algorithms;
— Multimedia development experience on the iOS / Android / Linux platforms.
- Flexible schedule;
- A unique work environment where you can be a part of creating a new and innovative product;
- Work with high-profile customers;
- Friendly multi-cultural team;
- Competitive salary & career growth opportunities;
- English courses;
- 5 days of paid sick leave per year;
- 21 working days of paid vacation;
- Convenient office location.