Spiral Scout is a full-service software development company based in San Francisco, with offices in Belarus, Poland, Ukraine, and remote employees all over the globe.
Our custom software solutions are used by 168 of the top 200 Forbes Global companies and we have 4.9 out of 5-star ratings on Clutch.co.
As a company, we’re proud to actively support and contribute to the open-source software community. Our Spiral Framework, RoadRunner and Cycle ORM are used by millions of people each day.
We are looking to build our team with curious, passionate, and intelligent problem-solvers that take ownership of their work and are great teammates to work with. Once you are a part of our team, you’ll enjoy a well-balanced work and life routine through initiatives like our Friyay policy - which provides everyone in the company with alternating paid Friday’s off
Our software team needs an organized, hardworking and talented Solution Architect who will work with the team of the professionals dealing with e-learning, e-commerce, DAMs and other web/mobile applications. Please reach out if you feel your values and work ethic match what we are looking for and you feel excited about growing your career with us.
- Participation in the processes of estimates and presale;
- PoC development for new projects and technologies;
- Research of new technologies, tools and integrations;
- New projects kick-off;
- Architecture planning for new projects, audit of existing projects;
- Mentoring and technical assistance to team members.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Architecture (planning, documenting, diagrams creation, implementation);
- Various DB families experience (relational, column-based, document, key-value, etc);
- Search engines experience;
- Docker (write Dockerfiles, registry, orchestration);
- Estimation and presales experience;
- Strong PHP development experience;
- Experience in PHP frameworks (Symfony, Laravel, Spiral);
- Static analyses tools experience;
- Testing (Unit, TDD/BDD) CI/CD process setup and improvement;
- Queues (RabbitMQ, Beanstalk, etc);
- English level at least Upper-Intermediate.
We Offer Financial Motivation:
- Competitive salary;
- Every other Friday is a paid day off from work;
- Paid job-related courses, conferences, and seminars;
- Regular assessments and salary reviews;
- English classes.
We Provide Non-cash Motivation:
- Flexible work hours and work from the place of yours;
- Family atmosphere;
- Different corporate events and team building activities;
- Company’s care and support in the employee’s professional and personal development.