We are looking for a talented Back-end (Cloud) Developer to join our innovative project team developing an infrastructure to operate a fleet of industrial robots.
We offer the brightest opportunity to work with robots on a promising IoT project for an international client using Node.js and the most popular AWS services.
- Designing back-end for the integration of cloud infrastructure with IoT devices and existing Front-End;
- Migrate an existing DB to AWS services and setting it up;
- Performing effective code review;
- 2+ years of Node.js experience;
- 1+ year of cloud services (AWS) experience;
- NoSQL DB experience;
- Intermediate+ level of English;
- Ability to work both in a team and independently;
Will be a strong advantage:
- Understanding of Serverless framework;
- DynamoDB, DocumentDB, S3, Lambda experience;
- flexible work schedule;
- 25 days of paid holiday + 5 bonus days each year;
- healthcare insurance;
- reimbursement for sports activities;
- bonuses from the company for important family events;
- special incentives program to measure and reward your progress in learning English;
- we reward self-improvement: conferences and seminars useful for your professional growth;
- custom-built modern office located close to main metro stations: a kitchen, a shower etc.