Местоположение и тип занятости
At Provectus, we are obsessed with technologies that impact the future of the whole of humanity. Just imagine: AI for curing eye diseases, ML for making factories safe for workers, preventing pandemic spreading, etc. It's not about the future, it's about the products we already develop with #ProvectusTeam.
Join us if you have the same passion for making products using AI/ML technologies, cloud services, and data engineering.
Join us if you value a friendly corporate environment, and almost a family-driven approach to every employee.
Join us if you want to grow professionally and ready for learning new things constantly.
As a Project/Delivery Manager, you'll be provided with all opportunities for development and growth.We are waiting for you to become a part of our team!
- Agile Delivery / Project Management experience and strong commercial understanding, ideally within IT Outsourcing industry, minimum 4 years-
- Good understanding and practical experience with Agile approaches (Scrum, Kanban)
- Understanding of the PMI framework
- Ability to perform project manager’s activities during Project Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring, and Closing phases
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Good understanding of SDLC- Ability to make important decisions under pressure- Experience in managing multiple agile teams in projects
- Problem-solving attitude using systems-thinking approaches
- Ability to delegate effectively
- Strong service/client-oriented attitude, focus on an outcome
- Time management and people management skills
- Upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English
- Engage in pre-sales process and discussion with Clients to build the optimal delivery engagement and/or solution offer that would meet both Clients’ goals and a company's commercial interests
- Creating long- and short-term plans, including setting targets for milestones, adhering to deadlines, and allocating resources-
- Assisting in the definition of project scope and goals
- Communicating with executives or the board to keep the project aligned with their goals
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project
- Setup best practices (tools, processes, people management), ensure projects meet industry-leading quality standards
- Monitor changing clients’ needs and proactively offer the right solutions out of the full spectrum of services available
- Manage risks, anticipate problems before they arise, and work with appropriate personnel to develop solutions
- Work closely with customer management to understand the project's business requirements, develop effective working relationships, and ongoing management processes for the project
- Estimate and plan projects from start to finish together with a team
- Manage, monitor, and motivate the team assigned to the project
- Conduct project presentations and compile reports
- Report project progress/status regularly to the client, internal management, perform other duties as required
It will be a plus:-
- Experience of work in a distributed teams
- Technical background (software development, QA)
- Knowledge of the latest trends at SW development technologies and tools
- Experience of work with AWS infrastructure
- Experience in conducting workshops
We offer you attractive professional and educational opportunities, a competitive salary, interesting technical projects, chances to engage with the latest technologies, and fun colleagues who make every online and offline event a treat.Find out more about our company: provectus.com.
Briefly about us:
Provectus is an Artificial Intelligence consultancy and solutions provider, helping businesses achieve their objectives through AI. We are recognized by industry analysts as a leading provider of AI solutions in specific business domains, driven by sophisticated IT service management and tech innovation. Provectus is a value driver and a trusted partner for our clients and employees.