Data Quality Analyst
Местоположение и тип занятости
You will assist the sales operations with long term data cleansing projects related to CRM SalesForce.
You will work with other business teams to develop and implement a plan for the review, consolidation and deletion of duplicate and invalid records in CRM SalesForce.
This role is in Sales Enablement Department and is an opportunity to be part of a small global team.
- Assist in the development of set record creation standards for the fields going forward
- Document and report on the ongoing progress of the implemented data cleansing projects
- Analyze existing processes in SFDC and integrations with other platforms in the aspect of maintaining data quality standards
- Assist in improving existing processes, in SFDC and interconnected systems, and design new ones for better data quality results
- Participate in third party datasources integration to enrich sales data
- Design and develop the required reports on data quality status and progress of related tasks
What will you be doing:
- Regular reviewing of customer and partner data for alignment to data standards
- Collaborating with IT teams for review and removal of duplicate customer records in CRM SalesForce
- Assist in developing the data governance policies to maintain the integrity of our customer information
- Assist business teams with data cleansing activities
- Assist in creating and maintaining data cleansing processes documentation
- Analysis of the existing processes in SFDC and connected systems in the aspect of monitoring the data quality
- Analyze third-party data sources and augment sales records with their data
- Assist in designing of new processes in SFDC and connected systems in order maintain and improve the data quality level
- Develop and maintain the defined reports to monitor and communicate the data quality status and progress on various efforts and tasks related
- Communicate and present to various business teams, as needed, the problems related to data quality and tasks related progress.
- Higher education focusing on data quality analysis
- 2+ year work experience
- English: Upper-Intermediate
- Advanced CRM SalesForce skills as plus
- Strong analytical skills and advanced Excel, SQL, Demand Tools abilities
- Excellent communication skills, an open communication style and the ability to communicate at all levels
- Team player
- Willing and able to learn new things
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to effectively prioritise
- Results orientated
- Good presentation skills