Recruiter (Russian Speaking)
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are a fast-growing international gaming company, looking for an energetic Russian speaking Recruiter to join our team!
- Source candidates from the talent pool in Russia using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline focusing on the IT / Gaming Sector
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone & personal screenings
- Take ownership of candidate experience by designing and managing it
- Develop job postings, job descriptions, and position requirements
- Headhunting from the talent-pool of IT / UA / Artist professionals in the RU industry
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
Skills and requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 2-3 years of recruiting experience is preferred
- Russian language - Native
- English language - Fluent
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems
- Computer literate
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + 13th salary
- Almost unlimited access to L&D Opportunities
- Medical Insurance for the Employee & Family members
- 21 days Annual Leave + Any National Holidays that fall on a weekend!
- Remote working (in harmony with the current internal corporate practice)
- Daily Lunch in our office
- Individual workstation with the best high-quality Gear & Equipment!
- Remote work: We work in an office and it's our culture. But don't be afraid. Our culture also has a foundation on fairness and trust. In agreement with the team leader, remote work is possible.
- Flexible working hours - Monday to Friday 09: 00-18: 00 or 10: 00-19: 00 (1hr lunch break)
- Fun corporate activities that explore our amazing island hub
- Unlimited access to our Corporate bikes!
- Feeling overloaded? Chill with a friendly console game round with your co-workers in our office lounge area!
- 5 Psychotherapy Sessions per year in the company's expense from online accredited psychotherapy portals
- Full Support for any Relocation and / or Work Permit Issuance if needed
Do you have what it takes? Apply now!
You can apply for the job here on our Lever page.
* Note: Only CV's in English Language will be accepted.