We are looking for a Lead Front-end Developer. The project is related crypto and blockchain. The responsibility would be to design, implement and support software production solutions that will be used by our clients, write tests for the system and guarantee high quality of functional and non-functional characteristics of produced code, perform code review for other developers, take part in making architectural decisions, transfer knowledge to other team members. The candidate will also need to select and integrate frameworks and libraries which will be the part of software systems and to prove his/her selection.
- Design, implement and support client-side applications
- Designing architecture of new client-side applications and features
- Participate in architecture meetings and take part in making architecture decisions
- Perform optimisation analysis and make optimizations in code
- Perform issue- and bug-fixing
- Provide estimations for all related tasks
- Provide feedback and improvement ideas for project life cycle
- Perform code review
- Team resource management, team review
- Task planning and assigning, performing scrum meetings
- The candidate should have a proven record of successfully completed projects using one of the agile methodologies (SCRUM, KANBAN, XP, etc.) with the emphasis on planning and tracking skills
- Knowledge of and experience in crypto ecosystems (nice to be familiar with Bitcoin and Ethereum internals and their difference;
- consensus algorithms, PBFT, PoW, PoA, PoS and their economical impact; finality gadget)
- Perfect knowledge of details in Vue framework, HTML and CSS;
- Knowledge of software engineering processes;
- Experience in designing software solutions.
- Technical competences and qualifications
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good understanding of building tools, for example Webpack;
- NodeJS knowledge and how it differs from developing client-side applications is a plus;
- Experience in optimizing web assets and content (chunking, server-side (pre)rendering, lazy loading, etc.)
- Skilled at writing tests (test-driven approach is preferred) and using UI testing frameworks;
- Proficiency in html/css markup.
- Good communication skills in English
Required soft skills
- Impeccable communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Significant attention to details
- Maintain a positive attitude while giving and receiving constructive criticism to make improvements and take appropriate corrective actions;
- Honesty and ethic;
- Be open to changes (positive or negative) and to considerable variety in the workplace;
- Willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.