Местоположение и тип занятости
Do you want beneficial technologies to be shaped by your ideas?
Whether in the areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future.
So why not join us as a Frontend Developer and start something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
As a Frontend Developer you will design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and enhance the application based on the microservice architecture.
You will join an international Bosch team and will work with the agile methodology.
- Developing new features following a clean code approach;
- Code reviewing;
- Taking part in scrum meetings;
- Ensuring product quality and security;
- Being a 3rd level support including bug fixing of the existing applications;
- Collaborating with other heterogeneous teams, business units on a day-to-day basis comprised of people with different skills, business unit assignments and locations.
Technology stack: Angular 8+, TypeScript, RxJS, Redux, Angular Material; microservices based on Java 8/11, Spring Boot 2.x, Open Shift, Kubernetes, Git, Jenkins, Karate, OpenID;
It is a distributed SCRUM team that collaborates using Atlassian product suite (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, Artifactory).
What distingues you:
- Min. 3 years of experience in professional software development using TypeScript;
- Strong Experience in Angular 2+;
- Experience in Redux, RxJS;
- Experience in designing and setting up CI/CD toolchains (e.g. Jenkins, SBT, SonarQube, GIT ) is a plus;
- High affinity for clean code and test/deployment;
- Experience with agile development (Scrum);
- Ability to work in an international team;
- Language skills: B2 English;
- Willingness to travel.
- Secure employment based on a contract of employment;
- Working in a dynamic international environment;
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars;
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other trainings;
- Benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time, a home office);
- Relocation package to Poland.
The indicated salary is gross.
Due to the legislation specifics, please apply following the link: