Motion Graphic Designer (Part-time)
Местоположение и тип занятости
Grabr is a global travel and shopping marketplace, bridging the gap between global products and local shoppers. Shoppers have access to goods that are widely unavailable or expensive in their country, and travelers can use the extra room in their suitcase to make some cash while on the go by delivering these products to shoppers.
As a part-time motion graphic designer, you will be responsible for creating cool and engaging graphics. You will create video content and assets for use across a wide variety of media, including social media, mobile platforms, and emerging media. You will work with a team of creative and marketing professionals, supporting the company's goals and media initiatives, meaning that a collaborative mindset is an absolute must. Our ideal candidate is an expert in an array of Adobe products, especially Adobe After Effects Design.
- Develop branding glyphs, logos, identification marks, presentations, presentation templates and storyboards for motion and video
- Animated product promos for social networks
- Animated characters for more digestible educational purposes (asset)
- Work with design and marketing teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic projects.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and adding effects/elements to
- enhance motion graphics.
- Advanced/Fluent English is required.
- Fluency with Adobe CC package, especially with AE
- Basic graphic design skills
- Motion graphics
- 2D animations skills
- Knowledge of visual storytelling through motion
- 3D animations skills (asset)
- Interface animation skills (asset)
Please submit your resume, a few words about yourself and your portfolio to: email@example.com
Expected work examples: