Product Manager at Grintern - California-based company
Местоположение и тип занятости
You know Grintern - we are the platform you are currently browsing while looking for a job. The leading career website connecting top alumni with international employers like PwC, Unilever, IBM, Marriott, and others. Also, we have another business direction - Grintern Graduate, a team of enthusiastic people who provide young aspired talents with the opportunities to get a great career start in the startups of Silicon Valley and other US-based companies.
Our mission is based on our belief that GenZ can master their skills and show great performance even without having previous working experience - they are ready to learn quickly and work hard, so they only need a little help with a chance to prove themselves. We give them that chance! We connect with high-potential US startups that need help and are ready to take a junior member to their team and organize those win-win situations. Moreover, our whole process from discussing the client’s needs to the new team member’s first working day takes no longer than 2 weeks! We provide a pleasant and unique customer experience both for the candidates and the companies looking for them.
The founder of Grintern, Anastasia Sartan, is a data scientist, serial female entrepreneur, and a very inspiring person. She lives in California and knows all the needs of the startups better than anyone - she has founded not only the amazing career platform which you are browsing right now (yes-yes, grintern.ru) but also two more successful startups: StyleHacks - the Google and Founders Fund-backed startup, leveraging AI, and voice commerce to create a personalized shopping experience; and one of the first largest fashion e-commerce company in Russia, funded by European investors and with an acquisition offer from Asos.com in 2013.
Since 2011, Grintern has already helped 100.000+ students and graduates to find interesting jobs in Russia, and more than 100 young talents have joined US-based companies together with Grintern since 2020!
Now, Grintern has many ideas and plans to implement further, and WE NEED YOU, an experienced Product Manager, who will help us develop a new and cool product solution that will ensure even more talented people are finding their dream jobs!
Is that you who we are looking for? Apply now!
What will you do?
Basically, everything that a Product Manager usually does:
- building hypotheses,
- doing market research and collecting information about the product and its competitors,
- finding developers, coordinating them, and collaborating with them,
- creating product documentation and formulating requirements for the solutions,
- supporting internal stakeholders with product definition and adoption,
- building a new website, new product, and further working on its improvements and supporting the founder with better decision making.
- Fluent English - you should communicate with foreign developers freely and be able to deal with our website and documentation that are done fully in English.
- Experience in product management (preferably - consumer, marketplace). Our internal team has ideas and plans - you need to know how to make them a reality.
- Strong technical understanding - you’ll have to collaborate with developers and write technical documentation.
- Desire to develop a product in no-code.
- Excellent analytical and logical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Team management skills.
Not required but will be a big plus:
- Experience in web development.
What we offer:
- Full-time employment (8 working hours per day, Monday-Friday).
- Flexible working hours: you only need to have a few touch-points with us - team standup calls twice a week, regular calls with the manager, periodical calls with the founder (usually after 7 pm Moscow time since she lives in the LA time zone), otherwise you may plan your schedule yourself.
- Fully remote work. You may be located in any country or city, as all of our team members are (yes, we’ve started working remotely before it became mainstream haha).
- A great opportunity to contribute to the company with an inspiring mission.
- Opportunity to see the results of your work, grow the team and the company, help Grintern achieve new heights.
- Stability - we consider only the candidates looking for a long-term commitment.
Salary will be discussed during the interview.