Technical Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist (Middle/Senior)
Местоположение и тип занятости
We are looking for a talented Recruiter/HR to help with our expansion in Russia/Europe regions. This will be a role with focus on Tech, but can be other functions as well (Marketing, CS, etc).
Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Recruiter are to ensure our company attracts, hires and retains the best employees while growing a strong talent pipeline and advising and building a close relationship with your business partners.
This is a full-time position that can be remote, not necessarily in Moscow.
- Perform full-cycle recruiting for open positions: sourcing, interviewing, coordinating hiring process, offer negotiation, etc.
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience, from initial introduction to onboarding
- Be a true Talent Partner to your respective business line(s) - not just execute, but consult, advice, coach, etc.
- Work closely with the HR team and hiring managers on constant improvement of the hiring process. Drive or take part in various HR projects and initiatives
- Manage recruiting databases and other HR assets in structured and timely manners
- Develop and maintain a continually stocked pipeline of quality talent through various methods, including, but not limited to, networking within the community, contacting and/or visiting universities, attending local job fairs and fostering continued contact with quality candidates who may qualify for future positions
- Provide local HR support to our Russia/CIS staff
- 3-6+ years of experience in recruitment, ideally, within top-tier tech companies or agencies
- Good written and spoken English
- Skilled with modern sourcing and selection techniques
- Successful track record of delivering on aggressive hiring goals
- Effective stakeholder management, relationship building, and consulting skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Positive on crypto
- Do something meaningful and be part of the future of FinTech, No.1 in the industry
- Learn quickly and face challenging and unique business problems
- International working environment and flat organization
- Excellent career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility of relocation and international reassignment in mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, casual dress, etc.